- Avoid applying makeup, other than loose powder, for two hours after facial waxing.
- Avoid applying body sprays, deodorants, perfumes, lotions or other products to the area other than those recommended by your therapist.
- Avoid excessively hot showers, saunas or steam rooms for several hours after waxing.
- Avoid using harsh detergent soaps over waxed areas immediately following the service.
- Avoid exposing the waxed areas to sun or tanning beds for at least 24 hours following the service.
- Discontinue use of physical or chemical exfoliants for 24 hours following the service.
- Avoid swimming, gym work or other exercise the same day of waxing service to avoid skin rashes and reactions.
- After 24 hours, you may use an exfoliant to help prevent ingrown hairs.
- Reschedule to have service again in 4-6 weeks to maintain results.